Any kid in 6-12th grade can become the member of TYO. Parents who are interested in enrolling their kids, please contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRICIA Youth Organization (TYO)
To become one of the leading youth organizations in the capital district. Together, with the support of the parents, TRICIA would like to develop the leadership abilities of our youth and create goodwill in the community at large.
- Opportunities for Service Hours (needed to qualify for National Junior Honor Society in all school districts)
- Promote events to network with peers in the Indian Community
- Sponsor workshops/seminars with guest speakers encouraging the development of our young members. (potential seminar topics: preparing for the SATs, Leadership, Selecting Colleges/Marketing yourself to a College)
- Creating scholarship opportunities through academic achievement (spelling bee, essay competition)
- Write articles for TRICIA Newsletters to inform the community of TYO successes and activities.
Families should be members of TRICIA
Students should be in the academic years of 5-12
TYO officers are to be in High School
Meetings are to be held every other month
Adult supervision is to be present at all TYO activities.