Cultural Program requests will be accepted from
Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 10.00 am onwards, until all slots are filled.
- All Participants/Choreographers must be TRICIA members to participate in the Spring Festival.
- Item requests will be honored in the order they are received.
- Each choreographer can send in their request for only one item.
- Participants can perform in only one item.
- Participants minimum age is 6 years.
- Minimum of 8 participants in Individual item is required.
- Minimum of 12 participants in Group item is required.
- Each individual item should not exceed more than 6 minutes.
- Each group traditional/regional item should not exceed more than 12 minutes. Maximum of 6 group items will be honored based on first come first serve basis.
- Duplication of songs will not be accepted.
- Medleys should not consist of more than 3 songs. The group performing an entire song will be given preference. Cultural Committee will take final decision on Medley song duplication.
- Medley entry is only valid when it is consisting of all song’s details.
- Items with a regional/traditional Indian theme are preferred.
- Costumes should be appropriate. Please bring in a sample costume to the rehearsal.
- Choreographers and Participants full names must be emailed 10 days prior to the Rehearsal.
- We will verify the participants list before they perform at the rehearsal and the event.
- Cultural Committee reserves the right to select the number of entries, select the items, suggest and make improvements in the items submitted.