REPUBLIC DAY 2020
Sunday, January 26, 2020
From 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
HCC, 450 Albany Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12211
CULTURAL PROGRAM GUIDELINES
1. Program requests will be honored in the order they are received.
2. Items with Patriotic/Regional/Traditional Indian theme are preferred.
3. Each Song/Dance should not exceed more than 6(six) minutes.
4. Minimum of 4 (four) participants in each item is required.
5. Duplication of songs will not be allowed.
6. Participants can perform in only one item.
7. Costumes should be appropriate.
8. Programs (Skits/Plays) related to patriotism will be given preference.
9. Rehearsal is mandatory.
10. Solo performances will be allowed, only if we have some vacant slot.
11. Speech and/or skits (duration is max 3-5 minutes), on any topic related to India is preferred vs. below 8-year-old kids performance.
12. TRICIA reserves the right to accept/decline any items.