TRICIA ELECTION 2016
Peter Thomas, Ved Shravah & Srini Kancha
TRICIA ELECTION RESULTS
It is with pleasure we would like to inform you that we have received following Nominations for TRICIA Executive Committee and BODs.
Executive Committee 2017:
- President – Ram Mohan Lalukota
- Vice President – Pushpinder Chahal
- Secretary – Subhani Pattan
- Treasurer – Purti Patel
- Sridhar Pentyala
- Madan Bindana
- Praveen Karanjkar
- Yadi Dudi
- Kalyan Ghule
- Sridhar Tirumala
BODs: Four Positions available
- Bharat Patel
- VV Rami Muppidi
- Gurpreet Sidhu
- Prakash Raj
Since we have no opposition to any positions, NEC is happy to declare that above Candidates are elected. All these elected Executive Committee members will be serving 2017 and all BODs will be serving 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Please join us congratulating the elected Executive Committee and BODs.
TRICIA NEC 2016
Nomination submission, Election schedules and Election Guidelines are follows:
- Nominations will be accepted from October 17, 2016 to October 22, 2016 till 4:00 PM.
- Nomination Withdraw date 10/24/16 before 4.00 PM.
- Announcement of qualified candidates to the TRICIA Membership on 10/25/16.
- Absentee Ballots request will be accepted only through emails to NEC members. Absentee ballots requests will be accepted from October 17, 2016 to October 27, 2016 midnight.
- Absentee Ballots will be mailed on October 29, 2016.
- Absentee Ballots must be returned post marked on or before November 7, 2016.
- Election will be held on November 13, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Hindu Cultural Center, Albany.
- Election results will be announced on November 13, 2016.
- Eligibility for BODs: Applicant must be a Life Member on or before December 31, 2014
- Eligibility for ECs: Applicant must be a Life Member on or before December 31, 2015 or Annual Member in 2015 and 2016. (2016 Annual Membership must have been paid on or before March 31, 2016).
- Eligibility to Vote: All members who paid their membership dues on or before August 31, 2016.
- Nomination Validity: Nomination form must be completed fully(all fields) and submitted via email during the specified time. Writings must be legible. Incomplete forms will be considered as void.
- Membership List will be available in the TRICIA website.
- No Canvasing on election day inside premises of HCC or in the Parking lot. Candidates are not allowed inside the room where the voting will take place. Candidates can designate one person for observing election and voting. These designees are not allowed to do any type of canvasing. Designee information must be communicated to NEC two days prior to the election date(November 13, 2016).
- Any questions from the candidates related to eligibility, nomination process, election process etc should be directed to NEC via email(email@example.com) only.
- Absentee ballot requests will be accepted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email has to come from the member who is requesting the absentee ballots. Only one email is required per family. Please write your full name, address and phone number in the email. Absentee ballots requests will be accepted from October 17, 2016 to October 27, 2016 midnight.
- All candidates or their designee(one person) will be allowed to be present in counting of ballots on November 13, 2016.