List of Nominations received
|FIRST NAME||LAST NAME||POSITION||NOMINATED BY||EMAIL/POSTAL||ELIGIBLE||Received Time Stamp|
|Basavaraj||Benki||BOD||Amritesh Singh||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 2:29 PM|
|Manoj||Ajmera||BOD||Gurinder Garcha||YES||Sat, Nov 9, 9:35 PM|
|Venkateshwararao||Voleti||BOD||Haresh Bhatia||YES||Nov 13, 2019, 8:42 AM|
|Mohammed||Waheed||BOD||Haresh Bhatia||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 2:17 PM|
|Annu||Subramanian||BOD||Ram Mohan Lalukota||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 9:34 AM|
|Manoj||Jain||BOD||Smita Jain||YES||Mon, Nov 11, 10:38 AM|
|VV Rami Reddy||Muppidi||BOD||Sridhar Arvapally||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 12:53 AM|
|Prakash||Raj||BOD||Vijayan Aroumogame||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 10:01 AM|
|Subhani||Pattan||EC||Arun Ghanta||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 6:21 PM|
|Vishvesh||Obla||EC||Ashok Adikoppula||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 10:14 PM|
|Kottackal||Chacko||EC||Mathew Varghese||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 2:05 PM|
|Purti||Patel||EC||Prasun Patel||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 10:25 AM|
|Venu||Morishetty||EC||Shyam Dubey||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 6:25 PM|
|Ravindra||Vuppala||EC||Siva Semetti||YES||Fri, Nov 8, 4:08 PM|
|Ved||Shravah||President||Haresh Bhatia||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 3:27 PM|
|Paul||Uppal||President||Venu Gopal Gunju||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 3:00 PM|
|Nagakumar||Kalapala||President||Vik Mantoo||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 3:58 PM|
|Ashok||Adikoppula||President||Rajini Gatpa||Postal mail||YES||Nov 13, 2019, 4.00 PM|
|Balamurugan||Ramasubrmanian||Secretary||Prakash Raj||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 8:38 PM|
|Srinivas||Kancha||Secretary||Sridhar Kotthagundala||YES||Tue, Nov 12, 4:20 PM|
|Elangovan||Raman||Treasurer||Kailash Prabhu||YES||Wed, Nov 13, 11:29 AM|
|Sridhar||Pentyala||VP||Srinivas Arvapally||YES||Mon, Nov 11, 11:02 PM|
Dear TRICIA Members:
Your patience is greatly appreciated! This letter starts the election process, enclosed you will find
1. Election Guidelines, Timeline, Nomination Requirements and Eligibility Requirements
2. Nomination Form for Prospective Candidates
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your nomination. Any nominations that do not meet eligibility as mentioned in the form attached or are incomplete will be rejected. Upon receiving nominations candidate’s eligibility will be validated and all qualified nominations will be posted on TRICIA website. This year members will be able to get to know the candidates contesting before they vote as each candidate will be sharing their vision, past and future service to TRICIA or any other no-profit experience they have with you. Candidate’s picture and their write-up will be available on TRICIA website.
As directed by TRICIA Board this year we will be mailing ballots by postal mail to you. When you receive your ballots please review the profile of candidates contesting on TRICIA website, cast your vote and mail those ballots back in the self-addressed envelope post marked by December 3rd, 2019. Any mail that is returned to TRICIA NEC address will be kept aside and only those individuals would be allowed to vote in person on December 14, 2019. Any other person coming to vote in person unfortunately will be disappointed as we will not be able to let them cast vote once they have received the ballots in mail. Please use self-addressed envelope to cast your votes this year.
We would encourage you to be vigilant and report if you witness any voter fraud or irregularity in voting process by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need each members help to keep this election process a fair one.
If you have any questions regarding nomination, election process, eligibility, or confirmation email, etc. please direct to NEC via email at email@example.com.
Nomination form, digital picture and write-up in PDF format can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Nomination form, picture and the write-up should be mailed to the following address:TRICIA NEC 2019, PO BOX. 4394, Halfmoon, NY 12065, by date specified in the scheduled attached.
Eligibility requirements for members contesting:
Candidates must include a passport size photo and a short (500 word limit) write up that includes: Their vision, past and future service to TRICIA or any other no-profit experience they may have had.
Nomination Submission and Election Schedules:
- Nomination process will be emailed/sent by postal mail including Election Guidelines and Nomination form to the TRICIA Membership on Nov 5th, 2019
- Nominations can be sent back by email at – email@example.com by November 13th, 2019 until 4.00 pm or returned to NEC post box at: TRICIA NEC 2019, P O BOX 4394, HALFMOON, NY 12065, post marked by November 13th, 2019
- Nominations will be verified for eligibility and posted on the TRICIA Website on November 19th, 2019
- Nomination withdrawal date is November 21st, 2019 before 4:00 PM by email only at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Announcement of final contesting candidates to TRICIA Members by email and on the website by November 22nd, 2019
- TRICIA will mail ballot by postal mail on November 24th, 2019 to all members
- Ballots must be mailed back in the self-addressed, stamped envelope provided by NEC, post marked by December 3rd, 2019. Ballots returned in any other means will be considered as invalid.
- Only those members whose ballot mail has been returned to the NEC MAILBOX and verified by NEC TEAM will be allowed to VOTE IN PERSON upon proof of ID on December 14th, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. All other ballots have to be mailed by members by the deadline in order to be considered Any other ballot, for example, ballot brought in by a member will be deemed invalid. Election Results will be announced on December 14th, 2019
Eligibility for Candidates:
BOD Candidates: Must be a Life Member before December 31st, 2017
- Must be a Life Member before December 31st, 2018 or
- Must be an Annual Member in 2018 (paid in 2018 before December 31st, 2018 and 2019 (2019 Annual Membership must have been paid on or before March 31st, 2019)
Eligibility to Vote: All members who paid membership on or before August 31st, 2019. Any questions from candidates related to nomination and election process, eligibility, confirmation email, etc. should be directed to NEC via email at email@example.com