NEC announces the results of the TRICIA election held on 11/12/17.
1. The following Executive Committee members unanimously elected:
President: Basavaraj Benki
Vice President: Manoj Jain
Secretary: Ashok Adikoppula
Treasurer: Elangovan Raman
Executive Committee: Kalyan Ghule, Venugopal Gunji, Praveen Karanjkar, Abdulrahman Moideen, Amritesh Singh & Ravindra Vuppala
2. BOD members elected for 2018-20 are follows:
Paul Uppal, Sujata Chaudhry, Vijayan Aroumougame & Gurinder Garcha
TRICIA BOD appointed following members as Nominations & Election Committee(NEC) 2017 for conducting elections for 2018 Executive Committee and Board Members.
Peter Thomas, Mukti Sarma & M A Waheed
Positions for Election:
President(1 position for 1 year term)
Vice President(1 position for 1 year term)
Secretary(1 position for 1 year term)
Treasurer(1 position for 1 year) term
Executive Committee Members(6 positions for 1 year term)
Board of Directors(4 positions for 3 years term)
Nomination submission and Election schedules are follows:
1. Nominations must be submitted through online form(TRICIA Website). Nomination link will be emailed to the TRICIA Membership on 10/14/17.
2. Nominations will be accepted from October 16, 2017 starting at 10.00 am to October 20, 2017 till 4:00 PM.
3. Candidates name will be verified for eligibility and posted on the web on October 22, 2017.
4. Nomination withdraw date 10/24/17 before 4.00 PM.
5. Announcement of final candidates to the TRICIA Membership(TRICIA email) on 10/25/2017.
6. Absentee Ballots request will be accepted only through online(TRICIA Website). Absentee Ballot request form link will be emailed to TRICIA Membership on 10/14/17.
7. Absentee Ballots request will be accepted from October 18, 2017 starting at 10.00 am to October 25, 2017 till 4.00 pm.
8. Absentee Ballots will be mailed out on October 28, 2017.
9. Absentee Ballots must be returned post marked on or before November 6, 2017.
10. You must be a TRICIA Member(Life or Annual) before August 31, 2017 in order to vote.
11. Election will be held on November 12, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Hindu Cultural Center, Albany.
12. Election results will be announced on November 12, 2017.
Nominations & Election Committee
Eligibility for BODs: Applicant must be a Life Member before December 31, 2015
Eligibility for ECs: Applicant must be a Life Member before December 31, 2016 or Annual Member in 2016 and 2017. (2017 Annual Membership must have been paid on or before March 31, 2017).
Eligibility to Vote: All members who paid their membership dues on or before August 31, 2017.
Nomination Validity: Nomination form must be completed online. An email confirmation will be sent to the candidate for their records.
Membership List will be available in the TRICIA website.
No Canvasing on election day inside premises of HCC or in the Parking lot. Candidates are not allowed inside the room where the voting will take place. Candidates can designate one person for observing election and voting. These designees are not allowed to do any type of canvasing. Designee information must be communicated to NEC two days prior to the election date.
Any questions from the candidates related to confirmation email, eligibility, nomination process, election process etc should be directed to Election Officers via email “email@example.com” only.
All candidates or their designee(one person) will be allowed to be present in counting of ballots on November 12, 2017.
FINAL LIST OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR 2017 ELECTION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS: (Positions available: Four)
|POISITIONS||FIRST NAME||LAST NAME|
|President(One position for 2018)||Basavaraj||Benki|
|Vice President(One position for 2018)||Manoj||Jain|
|Secretary(One position for 2018)||Ashok||Adikoppula|
|Treasurer(one position for 2018)||Elangovan||Raman|
|Executive Committee(Six positions for 2018)||Kalyan||Ghule|
|Executive Committee(Six positions for 2018)||Venugopal||Gunji|
|Executive Committee(Six positions for 2018)||Praveen||Karanjkar|
|Executive Committee(Six positions for 2018)||ABDULRAHMAN||MOIDEEN|
|Executive Committee(Six positions for 2018)||Amritesh||Singh|
|Executive Committee(Six positions for 2018)||RAVINDRA||VUPPALA|